Healthy Hair Treatment With Home Remedies
Many people dream about having healthy hair, especially women are more concerned for their hair. In addition, the amount of money we spend for healthy, stylish and beautiful hair indicates that most of the peoples are very concerned about the way their looks, and the home remedies for hair care can help you to gain desired result without spending too much money.
Moreover, the hairs add an extra beauty to our personality; healthy hair completes our personality, and it is quite natural to care about this precious part of our body. Moreover, the home remedies for hair care helps us to look beautiful by keeping our hair healthy, and natural.
Natural home remedies for hair care is very good for maintaining healthy hair. There are many chemicals in a variety of hair care products you can buy at the store. These chemicals have been known to damage hair over time, and many also be the cause of hair loss, and other problems.
Maybe with a nice charm you would think that the products you use to clean and condition your hair, will be safer. But this is often not the case. And Make Your Own Hair Care Products, will be very easy if you make a little effort.
Home Remedies For Hair Care
- Natural home remedies for hair care to make hair glossy involve the use of hair masks. So, prepare a homemade strawberry hair mask by adding a tablespoon of mayonnaise in a cup of eight mashed strawberries.
Apply this mixture on wet hair and wash it off with a shampoo after a few minutes. Besides, you can simply add a little bit of lemon juice in a cup of lukewarm water and rinse the hair with this solution after washing them to make your hair shiny.
- Those of you having curly hair should use hair care products that are specifically meant for such hair. Moreover, do not shampoo your hair more than once in a week. Preferably, choose a leave-in conditioner to make hair more manageable avoid frizzy hair.
- Although brushing helps stimulate oil producing glands present beneath the scalp, it does not require brushing over and over again. It is sufficient to brush your hair two times in a day. Try to use a boar bristle brush for this purpose.
- Last but definitely not the least, diet and lifestyle play an important role in natural hair care. In fact, taking a diet rich in proteins helps avoid split ends and makes your hair long.
- Take coconut oil and boil bitter curry leaves in it for few minutes. it. Keep this mixture in a bottle and use it to massage on your hair and scalp.
- Take coconut oil; mix mustard oil to it, which should be one fourth of the coconut oil. Add 2-3 menthol pieces to it and one lime’s juice.
- Mustard oil boiled with heena (mehndi) leaves is useful for the healthy growth of hair.
- Squeezed lemons can be soaked overnight and the water can then be used to clean the hair.
- Mix some powdered camphor in the coconut oil. Apply this mixture on the scalp regularly. Massage gently with fingertips working at the roots in the scalp. This remedy will help to get rid of dandruff.
- Apply a mixture of egg yolk, vinegar and coconut oil on scalp. Let the mixture work for 15 minutes, and then wash with cold water.
- In case of oily hair, apply juice of lemon on the scalp; keep it for 15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly with water.
- It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair. Soak a handful of gooseberry in a cup of milk for two hours. Make it as a paste and apply in the hair.
- Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoon of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair. Wash it after some time.
- Mix a little vinegar in warm water and rinse your hair with this solution. This will add bounce to dull and lifeless hair.
Dos and Dont’s for Healthy Hair
- Never apply chemical-based bleach, avoid using hair curler, hair dryers, chemical-based hair gels, and coloring hair using hair colors as they contain ammonia. As these things dries your hair and your hairs look lifeless and hard.
- Maintain a natural hair care routine.
- Regular cleaning of hair is required. Set a good routine for hair care.
- Do not use chemical-based shampoo excessively as it takes away the natural shine.
- Healthy hairs are not hard to get but it requires your care and understanding.
Therefore, have a healthy diet consisting of a variety of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables, modify your lifestyle to include adequate exercise as well as rest, avoid unhealthy habits like cigarette smoking, alcoholism and adopt natural home remedies for hair care to reduce hair problems and maintain beautiful hair.