Fabulous 6 Eye Makeup Tricks
Human eyes are the perfect revealer of not only joy and elation, but also of sadness, melancholy, and distress. The right combination of eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara can make your eyes appear larger than they are and also draw more attention to your face. Although eye makeup is one of the first types that many girls start to use, putting it on correctly to flatter the eyes and face is actually trickier than it looks. Learn how to artfully and professionally apply eye makeup giving your eyes that perfect oomph through some simple tips and tricks.
The Best Eye Makeup Tips and Tricks
- Apply a thin layer of foundation or primer on the eyelids to correct imperfections and create the perfect canvas for the application of color. In fact, eye makeup can stop here and you’ll still look pulled together.
- Choose The Perfect Colors: Considering your eyes and complexion, you have several options to choose your eye makeup colors. Say, for instance, you can experiment with smoky grey tones, blue, dark brown, light pink, white, and black for brown eyes.
- Highlighting: To draw attention to your eyes and give you a youthful glow, you should try adding some highlights in your eye makeup. There are highlighting shadows you can use for this, but standard white eye shadow usually works fine. Put a little of this in each of your tear ducts and right under your brow line. This will make you look awake and ready to start the day.
- Eye Shapes: Hooded eyes are sometimes called “bedroom eyes”, because the lids tend to look heavy and partly closed. There are two types of hooded eyes – those you are born with and those that you acquire. Applied correctly, eye color can help hooded eyes appear more open by minimizing the eyelid.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply one coat of mascara immediately. Open up your eyes and you have more defined and large eyelashes. However, if you have never used a lash curler, consult an expert to learn the right technique.
- Lining: Eyeliner draws emphasis to the edge of the eye and can work to help the mascara look even darker than it already is. It is quick to use, ease to work with, and great for making a wow factor out of nothing.
Hope you will like this article. If you follow these six eye makeup tips, so you can find beautiful eyes look. If you apply baggy eye makeup and redheads makeup so follow these tips. And you have any makeup tips, please share with us via comments.