Baby Skin Care with Natural Home Remedies
Infants need special care and attention at all times as their skin is far more delicate and sensitive than grownups. Baby skin care is a huge industry and there are varied products available in the market. The best option however is to stick with natural baby skin care products, but great care must be taken to see that the natural products are safe for usage on babies as certain herbs can cause an allergic reaction on the skin.
Talking about baby skin care, it demands a lot of attention and care. Almost all of you would agree that there is nothing as lovely as the soft, delicate skin of the baby, but nothing as irritating as a cranky baby who cries all day due to rashes, cradle cap or any other skin condition.
If you really want a baby soft skin then go with natural home remedies which are less expensive and have almost no side effects. You can also get baby soft and smooth skin simply by following some natural tips which are given below:
The Best Home Remedies for Baby Skin Care
Here we are giving Top some home care tips for baby fever which can be quite beneficial for you while caring your baby.
- Grate a cucumber and apply onto the baby’s skin or alternatively make a paste out of a few mint leaves and apply onto the child’s body for about 15-20 minutes twice a day, and then wash it off.
- Massage your skin with Virgin Coconut Oil. Virgin coconut not only moisturizes and protects your skin from major types of breakouts but also help a lot to get baby soft skin. Try to massage coconut oil on your skin 3 to 4 days in a week. If you massage your skin with virgin coconut oil mixed with vitamin E, it can control ageing of your skin.
- Peel and shred a raw potato. Use this to rub the exposed part of your baby’s body. This will give your baby a healthier complexion as it is high in several nutrients.
- Apply a paste of ripe papaya on your face or on your body. Leave it for 10 to15 minutes. Then Wash this with water. It will make your skin fresh and Baby Soft.
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, cabbages and cauliflower, lentils, cereals and pulses will aid in keeping your child healthy and contribute to healthy skin.
- Take the peel off an orange and dry it in shade for two-three days. Grind it to get a powder. Mix this with a cup of yogurt and apply on the baby’s body.
- Depending on the age of your child, his or her diet must be balanced and contain fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Grate a tomato and rub the pulp all over your baby’s body. This will help remove tan from the sun and also help remove melanin.
- Take a carrot, grate and mix it well with one spoon of honey. Apply this all over the face and leave it for only 15 minutes. After 10 to 15 minutes rinse off with water. You may use this every week on regularly basis. This can use by all skin types and make your skin soft and smooth.
- Mix one spoon of honey with the white of an egg and grated potato. Apply this on the face and let it dry. Wash it off with cold water this will give you fresh and smooth baby soft skin.
These most useful and natural home remedies, the perfect as treatment for your baby skin. We hope you will like these really help full tips. If you have useful tips for baby skin care then you can share with us.