15 Easy Fast Weight Loss Tricks: Best Ways to Live a Healthy Lifestyle
Weight loss really can be as simple as shaving 100 calories per day. Weight loss experts agree that the best way to win the battle of the bulge is not through strict diets but by making small changes you can sustain for a lifetime. All it takes is making small changes in your daily routine.
Below you will find five healthy and fast weight loss tricks that can be easily incorporated into your daily life. Many people have the mistaken belief that to lose weight you have to completely change the way you eat and exercise. This is simply not true even small changes can make a huge difference. Instead of using dangerous fad diets, try these weight loss tricks to melt fat and get healthy at the same time.
Easy and Quick Weight Loss Tricks
There are some people who suffer from the problem of hormonal imbalance, but one of the major causes of obesity in people is their unhealthy eating habits and inadequate exercising.
- Make a habit of walking. Instead of driving car to the nearby market, prefer walking down. Walking is more important for people in sedentary jobs. Walk for at least 45 minutes every day; it helps in burning extra calories.
- Stop the consumption of drinks containing sugar and alcohol, and replace them with water, tea, coffee or drinks with artificial sweeteners. Drinks with sugar add more calories in the diet and do not lead to the feeling of satiety or satisfaction.
- Remember the principles of a balanced diet, to include in your diet fruits and vegetables (at least 5 portions a day), non-processed foods with more fiber, lean meats and dairy products low in fat.
- A recent study showed that green tea polyphenols and specifically katechines contribute to the increase of basic metabolism, helping the ‘combustion’ of fat.
- Make water your favorite drink. A person must have a minimum of 8 glasses of water in a day. Avoid taking soft drinks or carbonated beverages; moreover replace them with water. Water helps in reducing weight in the most effective manner.
- Skip watching TV for an hour and go for a walk instead. Or else, you have now time to finish your domestic chores.
- Take most of the calories before noon because studies tell that the more you eat in the morning, the less you’ll eat in the evening. Moreover, you will get more chances to burn off those early day calories than late-night calories.
- Prefer not eating with a large group as we tend to eat more when we eat with other people, probably because we spend more time at the table. When eating in groups take a note of time and leave the plate, as and when you have had enough.
- Salads with loads of leafy greens are marvelously nutritious and low-cal, unless you cover them in salad dressing and croutons. One of the fastest ways to lose weight is to have as much salad as you can, only substitute the dressing with some vinegar, olive oil or lemon juice.
- It’s best to avoid bread altogether, but if you necessarily must have some, opt for whole grain bread, rather than processed white bread. It has fiber and it has way less calories. And it tastes better too!
- Another important thing is to know how much food a normal size serving is. A serving of meat or fish should be about the size of a deck of cards. A serving of almost everything else ought to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Eat only when your stomach wants food. Usually out of boredom, nervousness, habit, or frustration; many of us unnecessarily have food. If you want to have something specific, it’s probably a craving, not hunger.
- Sprinkle on ginger, chili pepper or cinnamon to add flavor to food. “They head off diet boredom so I don’t feel the need to add high-cal alternatives like butter.”
- While it may seem smart to hold off on buying new clothes until you’re at your goal weight, Sandra sees new purchases as an investment in your future body. Nothing keeps you motivated like looking good in the things you’ve always wanted to wear.
- Use vegetables to make hefty meals. Like pasta salad loaded with vegetables like broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes can be eaten twice. Same applies for stir-fries; add vegetables to make a fluffier omelet.
People who want to loose weight fast do a lot of mistakes in the process. Some of the common mistakes were outlined in this article. What are the most important useful weight loss tips is to follow a diet that is healthy and personalized for your own needs and to combine the diet with physical activity and regular exercise.