How To Get Long Hair With Natural Remedies
Beautiful tresses are every woman’s desire and if she already has one then it is very important to keep them young and beautiful with the help of proper care and maintenance. Your hair gives you a distinct personality. So if you are worried about hair loss that you have noticed recently, there is nothing unnatural here. Earlier hair fall used to be a sign of aging. The ever-rising pollution, hectic lifestyle and never-ending work stress paves way for hair fall.
Using natural products help in providing all the necessary nutrients required for the growth of long hair. If you want your hair to grow, you must typically wait months before there is any noticeable change. Continue reading this article to get some of the best home remedies with which, you can also fulfill your dream of having long and gleaming strands to flaunt. These natural remedies do take time, but the end result will be your long beautiful hair.
The Best Tips on Grow Hair Long and Fast Naturally
- An egg is considered to be one of the best natural home remedy for making hair long quickly. It contains proteins, various hair friendly vitamins and minerals that help to increase hair growth naturally. Break two eggs in a bowl and add curd to it. Mix it well and apply it to hair. This will help you to get rid of dandruff permanently, remove oils from hair and make it ultra soft. After keeping it for 20 minutes, wash it thoroughly using warm water and shampoo.
- Oil Massage of the scalp is very important part of hair care. Hair and the scalp should be massaged with hair oil at least once every month to keep them healthy. If possible apply luke warm hair oil and leave it on the scalp for at least half an hour before washing your hairs. Apply oil half an hour before washing your hair; this will prevent your hair from excessive dryness after washing. Moreover they will appear soft and moisturized after washing.
- Onion juice: Onion not only makes your food tasty but also makes your hair grow and multiply effectively. Why? Because onion juice has sulphur in it which boosts the production of collagen tissues. These tissues assist in re growth of your hair. You will only need red onions, even shallots would do.
- Potato Juice: This is a secret home remedy. Most people are not familiar with the hair growth properties of potato juice. Potato is rich in Vitamin A, B and C. These are essential for healthy hair. This can be used even if you are suffering from alopecia i.e. thinning of hair. Place potato in an extractor for juicing. Apply the potato juice on the scalp. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off using mild shampoo.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut milk reduces hair shedding and breakage. If you want healthy and damage-free strands, use coconut milk as a natural hair conditioner. Massage your scalp with it and keep it for a night. Wash it off the next morning with cold water.
- Vitamins: One of the greatest ways to help your hair get healthy quickly is through the use of vitamins for hair growth. It is always best to take care of your hair, but taking vitamins can help speed up the process. Vitamins A, E, and C are great for smooth, silky hair. As always, consult your physician before attempting any changes to your diet or before you begin taking supplements of any kind. All of these products are easy to find and are perfect for making your hair healthy and encouraging growth.
- Applying honey helps to provide moisture to hair naturally. Honey has anti-septic properties that treat scalp infection and other fungus problems making hair grow longer faster. Apply honey to hair and wear a shower cap for 15 minutes. Now using warm water rinse it and repeat this home remedy once a week for getting long healthy hair.
- Henna is also a very good conditioner and helps in cleaning the scalp too, so it should be applied in the hairs once every month in the form of paste. Henna is efficient enough to give nice shine by conditioning your hairs.
- Apple cider vinegar has many benefits for your hair. It stimulates the hair follicles and help them grow faster. It also cleanses scalp apart from maintaining the pH balance of hair which accelerates their growth. You just have to use this vinegar as an after-wash rinse. Add apple cider vinegar with water and use it as a final rinse for your hair each time you shampoo your hair.
- Banana: Banana is also a good conditioner for hair and can be used as a hair mask. It is rich in potassium, Vitamin A, E, and C. Mash a ripe banana and apply it on your hair. You can also add a little milk or honey to it.
Whether we want it to or not, hair plays a big part in our image. In order to look our best, we must have healthy, long hair. Thankfully, by following these home remedies, everyone can.