How To Do Arabic Makeup of Your Eyes
Women all over the world use makeup to enhance their beauty. Women in the west prefer to wear light and natural makeup. But women in the Middle East (Arabian) wear heavy makeup which focuses on the eyes as the most important aspect of the face. Arabic makeup is known world-wide for its emphasis on eyes, lips and smooth and even skin tone. Read through the article to find more about Arabic makeup tips.
Things Required For Arabic Makeup
- Facial Powder
- Black pencil eyeliner
- Eye shadow
- Black mascara
- Makeup brush
- Eye shadow base
- Smudge brush
Arabic Makeup Tips
- You should first apply a foundation before you put on any form of eye makeup. It helps in creating an even base which helps you to apply eye makeup. You should always choose a darker shade of foundation than your skin tone as you work with bold eye makeup. Otherwise, you can use a bronzer to achieve a warm glowing skin.
- You should then apply a eyeshadow base. It is an important makeup tool as it retains your eye makeup. You can use a cream concealer or MAC Paint Pots as an eyeshadow base. Always use a brush or your fingertips to apply the eyeshadow.
- You should now apply the eyeshadow. You should use a minimum of two eyeshadow colors to create the dramatic Arabian eyes. They are dark-toned and medium-toned eyeshadow. Remember to blend it well.
- You can then line your eyes to highlight them. You should line your eyes after you are done with applying the eyeshadow color. You can use a black color eye pencil to line both your lower and upper eyelid.
- You can create a smoky eye look. You should use a smudge brush to smudge the eyeliner. Be gentle when you do this step. You can then apply a coat of mascara for high definition.
- Finally, apply lipstick. This is the final touch to your Arabian makeup. You can use a deep-red color shade. Also, you can try a brownish mauve shade. Always stick to warm tones. Have fun!
Following the above Arabic makeup tips, you would look gorgeous with the intense focus on eyes, lips, and smooth and even skin tone.