Acne Free Skin With Home Remedies
Acne affects the tone and texture of your skin. It makes your complexion dull. You begin to have acne breakouts when you enter your teens and this adds to the complexities that you are already going through.
While most tend to have clearer skin as they grow up a few unfortunate people live with acne till they are well into their 40’s. This can be very depressing as it affects your social life and hampers your career choices as well.
The basic steps to a good skincare system to prevent and treat acne are: washing your face, following up with an astringent to correct the pH balance, moisturizing and occasionally using a deep-penetrating mask. This daily routine, along with other healthy habits can help reduce acne breakouts and help your skin look young and vibrant.
Home remedies for acne are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. Acne home remedies are usually made with ingredients you have at home, but, occasionally, some of the ingredients need to be bought at health food stores. All of these remedies can be used on acne on your face, back, arms, legs, or anywhere else.
Acne Treatment With Home Remedies
- Mix the paste of tender neem leaves with turmeric and apply of affected area. The traditional approach to cure acne. One of the acne home remedies for acne which has been proven effective with many people.
- Apply ripe Tomatoes pulp on acne, pimples and keep them for 1 hour, then wash.
- For women, you should always remove all your makeup at night, wash your face completely and try to get all the make up off. You could also use special makeup made of sensitive skin that doesn’t use oil as a base. Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with water next morning. Use this home remedy only if your skin is not sensitive.
- Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples.
- Mix sandalwood paste with rosewater and apply on the face. Rinse off after 30 minutes. A simple acne home remedy.
- Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. A really effective treatment and a natural cure for acne.
- Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the acne, pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
- Rub fresh garlic on and around acne (pimples), pimples will disappear with a magic. One of the smellier acne home remedies!
- Apply a paste made from one teaspoon of cumin seeds. Remove after one hour.
- Apply a paste of ground black cumin seeds and vinegar to affected areas.
- Apply a paste of sandalwood and turmeric powder to affected areas to cure acne.
- Make a powder from ground neem leaves and add some water to make a paste. Apply to affected areas.
- Neem Capsules can be really effective to cure and prevent acne.
- Use Lavender oil to apply directly on the acne area.
- All acne home remedies for acne are enhanced by proper vitamin and mineral supplementation.
I must say, i assumed this was a fairly interesting read when it comes to this subject. Liked the material