Weight Loss With Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the many popular uses of apple cider vinegar comes in the form of a weight loss aid. There are several reasons for this that have been discovered over the years. Many people have experienced quite a bit of success with using a regimen of apple cider vinegar integrated with their meal plan on a daily basis.
Apple cider vinegar works to aid in weight loss because, for one thing, it suppresses the appetite. This makes all kinds of sense because if you are not hungry, you are not going to over eat. The water soluble fiber in apples is known as pectin. The pectin soaks up water and makes the stomach feel a bit full before even beginning to eat.
This works to suppress the appetite and can provide effective weight loss. Scientists at Lund University conducted studies that suggested consuming apple cider vinegar in liquid before a meal did, indeed, help people eat less food. In addition, for many people, apple cider vinegar has reduced the craving for sweet, salty or fatty foods.
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss has been used for centuries. It is a natural way to lose weight, and it also has numerous health benefits. The nutrients, enzymes and organic acids in apple cider vinegar act as an craving suppressant by increasing your metabolic rate. Apple cider vinegar is also known to reduce water retention, reduce cholesterol and improve the circulatory system. Lose weight with apple cider vinegar by following the steps below:
Things You’ll Need:
Natural or Organic Apple Cider Vinegar that is not distilled or pasteurized.
- Raw Honey if Desired for Taste• Chamomile Tea for Taste.
- Cinnamon Powder if Desired.
Mix one to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass a water or Chamomile tea. If desired add raw honey for taste. You can also add cinnamon powder, the kind without sugar, to your tea, which also helps you to lose weight, reduce cholesterol, and improve your health.Drink twice a day about a half an hour before each meal. To speed up weight loss, exercise three to four times a few times a week.Make sure to drink more water throughout the day to help flush out your system.
Tips and Warnings
Since eliminating water weight may reduce minerals in your body, take a daily mineral and potassium supplement.
- Always check with your doctor before starting any weight loss and exercise program.
- Always check with a doctor before changing your diet if you’re taking any prescriptions.
Apple cider vinegar may interact with some medications.
- Be wary of apple cider vinegar pills. They may not be effective.
- Drinking too much apple cider vinegar may have negative effects.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
- First of all, you probably know by now that I recommend eating apples before you consume a meal to help you lose weight, right?
- Apples are high in pectin which will make you feel fuller and more satisfied so you don’t overeat in your primary meal.
- Well apple cider vinegar actually contains the same amount of pectin as apples (about 1.5 grams).
- So just a small amount will help suppress your appetite.
- That means you’ll eat less calories during your meals and lose more weight!
- But why not just eat apples then?
- Because there are even more benefits from apple cider vinegar.
How To Use The Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take a glass of water with mineral water or according to your desire.
- Add in to it two tablespoons of ACV in it and stir it well.
- Now to make it more tasteful add in to it a spoon of honey.
- Now stir it well and drink it.
- You may drink this before every meal but it should be taken twenty minutes before the meal.
- In dried form it is also taken in form of capsules.
Above all benefits of its use in weight loss it has some limitations in its use. It is highly acidic and persons having the problem of acidity will aggravates the problem so in these cases will be taken with special care. Sometimes it causes the esophagus to be soared and will create the ulcers in lining of esophagus so to be avoided in such conditions. It may also cause irritation in larynx and s a result of cough and sore throat.